If you're a resident of my district and would like to receive a greeting from the President of the United States, please complete the form below. I would be happy to help you in securing any of the following:
- Anniversary Greetings: Anniversary greetings are extended only to those couples who are celebrating their 50th (and subsequent) wedding anniversary.
- Birthday Greetings: Birthday greetings will be sent only to individuals 80 years of age and above.
- Other Greetings: A limited number of special occasions other than birthdays and anniversaries exist for which the Greetings Office will send appropriate recognition to United States citizens. These occasions include important event such as:
- Wedding (send your request after the event)
- Baby's Birth (must be born during the current administration; send request only after baby's birth)
- Eagle Scout Award
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah or equivalent occasion
- Advanced Notice Required: Your request must be received six weeks in advance of the event date. We make every effort to honor every request, but we cannot guarantee a greeting if this guideline is not met. (Greetings are generally not sent after the event date, except for wedding congratulations and newborn acknowledgements.)
- When to Expect Your Greeting: In most cases, greetings will be mailed from the White House approximately ten days prior to the event.
* marks required fields of data.